Monday, November 11, 2013

Elliot Erwitt

Elliot Erwitt was born in France and lived in Italy before moving to New York and then L.A.. He has taken candid shots in black and white and done some documentary photography. Dogs are also featured in some of his photo's. He began by being a photographer's assistant and eventually started doing his own work. 

I love everything about this photograph. I think that my favorite part is the woman's smile. It looks like she loves him and doesn't even know or care that anyone else is there. I love the composition and contrast of the shiny car and the grainy ocean. 

This image is adorable. The dog looks so goofy in the best way, and I like how the woman's legs break up the image and make it not just a photo of a dog. The background is also nice.

I just really like this dog's face.



This image completely fits my taste. I love how the silhouettes are black and you can't see any details along with the way that they stand out from the gray sky but math the dark foreground. I love this picture.





This was an artist that I had a difficult time choosing what photos to show on here, so I decided to add a few more that I like:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment