Monday, October 7, 2013

White On White

These are three of my favorite images from the white on white photograph assignment. For all of these photos, I had my camera on aperture priority so that I could make both the subject and the background appear as white as possible while keeping the details. If I could do anything differently, I would use a faster shutter sped because I had difficulty keeping the camera steady (I took all of these images by myself, and in some of them, I'm holding heavy objects with one hand while trying to take a picture with the other). Another person would be beneficial to me in these images so that I could keep the camera from shaking. 

I particularly like the composition of the second image. I did a decent job getting everything in focus that I wanted to, but I had some difficulty making the roses seem less yellow and the upper right hand corner of the background seems much too dark. 


No comments:

Post a Comment